Extra Heavy Duty Gauge Wheels
- Mount bracket is made from heavy 3/4” plate steel and wraps almost completely around the tool bar.
- Shank is constructed from 4x4x1/4” steel tubing.
- Hub, Spindle and wheel assembly is rated at 3500 Lbs. capacity, singles, and 7000 Lbs., duals.
- Screw jack uses 1-1/4” Acme thread screws. All adjusting parts are plated for rust prevention.
Standard Duty Gauge Wheels
- 2” diameter spindle is welded through both sides of 2 x 4 x 1/4” tubing for shank stability.
- Narrow profile of mount bracket allows close spacing between shanks or other attachments.
- Screw jack has 1-1/8” Acme thread screws. Ratchet handle makes adjustments quick and easy.
Standard Duty Gauge Wheels Literature
Special Application Gauge Wheels
Low Profile (Paratill®) Gauge Wheels
Low profile gauge wheels have a smaller diameter wheel and tire assembly in order to provide depth control under the frame for most tillage applications. Compact turnbuckle jack assembly complements the under-frame application. These are supplied as standard equipment on all Paratills® and TerraTills®.
Special Application Gauge Wheels Literature