- Ductile Clamps are virtually indestructible and provide easy, consistent adjustment. The clamp is designed to break a bolt if an obstruction is hit. Replacement of the entire clamp is not necessary as with fabricated (welded) clamps.
- The Shank is cut from H-5160 alloy steel. Shanks will not bend even under stress of heavy loads.
- Ductile Foot Piece will accommodate virtually any type or size sweep and is fully adjustable to set the pitch of the sweep. The foot piece is designed to trip if it hits an obstruction.
- Hood Fenders are included with the Rio Grande Valley Specials. The parallel linkage of the fender allows steady contact with the ground regardless of topography.
Three different Heavy Duty Diamond Mast Frames (Superbar II) for three different standard plows. The lower bars of the frames are spaced on 25” centers (front to back).
- Two Bar Rigid Tool Bar for the Standard Stiff Shank Cultivator.
- Two Bar Direct Fold Tool Bar for Folding Stiff Shank Cultivators and the 2 & 1 Cotton Special. This folding tool bar is built to stay in the field, not the repair shop.
- Three Bar Rigid Tool Bar for the Rio Grande Valley Special. The three bar frame lets you stagger 5 shanks per row.
Heavy Duty Category III Wide Hitch is standard on all cultivators.