Model 889 Features
- Parallel linkage incorporates Duralon bushings that never need greasing.
- Selection of rear shanks and tooling.
- Rugged gang construction features reinforced connection points for long life.
- 3/4” Diameter Pivot Bolts
- Duralon wear bushings keep the linkage assembly tight and do not require grease.
- Wrap-around clamp keeps gang straight and prevents “walking” in side-draft conditions, and moves the gang forward, making the unit easier to lift.
- Quick Adjust tooling receiver for easy pin adjusting in 1/2” increments.
Depth Control Tire
- Front 18×8.5×8 8-ply tire provides positive depth control.
- Four-hole hub equipped w/2 triple-lip sealed ball bearings.
Depth Control Front Coulter
- 1-1/8” Arbor Bolt
- Two heavy 208 series sealed ball bearings with triple-lip seals in each coulter hub.
- Available in fixed or swivel.
Gang Operating Features
- Optimized tool spacing.
- Maximum trash and soil flow between tillage components is based on many years of field experience.
- Only one grease zerk per row. Greasing interval is once each operating season.
Barring Off Discs
- Peel weeds away from young, tender crops or hill dirt into the root base of more mature crops.
- Compound angle settings allow you to pitch the cutting edge away from the crop to prevent root pruning.
Crop Hoods and Shields
- Adjustable side-to-side for any row width, front-to-back to match sweep placement, up and down for desired protection.
- Set fenders to control flow for maximum protection or raise to push soil into the base of the crop.
- Parallel link collision protection.
- Assortment of rigid and spring-loaded shanks.
- Adjustable foot piece offers friction trip protection.
- Mount Sweep for clean-out and cultivating operations or mount Buster for Lister operations.
Rear Bedding Sweep
- Builds and shapes beds.
- Adjusts to vary bed height.
Rear Cultivator Sweep
Undercuts weeds and pushes dirt onto base of mature plants.
Clears furrows for efficient irrigation flow.