Bed Conditioner Standard Features
- Bed Conditioners are available for several uses. The 17” width model was developed for deep tillage,strip tillage, and narrow row applications. The 21” Bed Conditioner has specific features for pre-plant seed bed conditioning and banding chemicals and in wider row applications.
- Spiral blades on the basket enhance aggressive soil action and smooth the soil without leaving ridges. Perfect for chemical incorporation. Spiral design is self-cleaning.
- Greasable sealed flange bearings are designed for high speed performance in harsh field conditions. Big 1-1/2” bore bearings prevent bearing trouble.
- Adjustable rod with spring adjustment gives consistent soil engagement and provides protection against rocks or other obstacles.
- Heavy enough to break down tall peaked beds for planting.
- Adjustable yoke allows close placement to other tooling.
- Available for many sizes of tool bars.
Bed Roller Standard Features
- Medium duty rollers are available in two primary widths. The 16” roller was developed for narrow rows, strip till applications and tooling combinations that include Stabilizers. The 20” roller is designed to prepare a seedbed in wide rows.
- Rollers are cut from heavy pipe and are turned in a lathe to maintain a true circular drum. Scrapers may be adjusted to keep a consistent relationship between the scraper blade and the drum.
- Greasable sealed flange bearings are designed for high speed performance in harsh field conditions.
- Screw jack with spring adjustment gives consistent soil engagement and provides protection against rocks or other obstacles.
- Versatile mounting system may be positioned for low clearance or high clearance applications.
Bed Conditioner Literature
Medium Duty Bed Conditioner Literature
Medium Duty Roller Literature