- The hinged blower outlet assembly is removable for easy inspection and maintenance of the cupped paddles.
- A built in crank is provided for each wheel to allow for leveling the blower, and to raise/lower the blower for transport.
- Transport wheels are equipped with bearings, not bushings.
- The 12 inch diameter feed auger is positioned at a 30 degree angle to the blower which moves material freely into the blower for maximum capacity.
- Cupped replaceable blower paddles mounted in front of the rotating side back plate provide unsurpassed free movement of material from the 30 degree angle feed auger without any loss of momentum.
- A simple over-center clutch linkage will engage and disengage auger. The easy fill hopper extends 20" from the blower housing and is equipped with flexible wind deflectors.